The association Matika.in z.s. (hereinafter referred to as "We") ensures the protection of your personal data in accordance with valid and effective legislation, which since 25 May 2018 is mainly Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulation").
We are the operator of the websites at www.matika.in, www.gramar.in, www.zlatka.in, www.trainbra.in, www.geograf.in (hereinafter referred to as the "Websites"), through which we provide our services (hereinafter only "Services"). This policy applies to all personal data processed by Matika.in on the basis of the fulfillment of a contractual relationship, legal obligation, legitimate interest or granted consent, through our Websites. These principles describe the ways in which Matika.in z.s. uses and protects personal data.
We may amend this Policy at any time by posting a revised version on the Websites, and such amendment shall take effect on the date of such posting.
CONTROLLER AND HIS CONTACT DETAILS
The controller of personal data in the sense of art. 4 par. 7 The regulation is an association Matika.in z.s.
Send all communications concerning the protection of personal data or notifications of infringement of rights via the e-mail address of the Matika.in association to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org or to the postal address: U Uranie 23, Prague 7, 170 00.
The association Matika.in z.s. has not appointed a person responsible for personal data protection within the meaning of Art. 37 Regulations.
PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
Personal data is all information about an identified or identifiable individual. An identifiable individual is an individual who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more factors specific to physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual.
To set up your account to use the Services on our Websites (hereinafter referred to as "registration"), we require your name and surname (identification data), e-mail address and telephone number (contact information).
In the case of using the Websites, even without registration, Matika.in will record your IP address. This information is used to monitor and prevent fraud, diagnose problems and process statistics that are anonymous and do not disclose your personal information.
In providing the Services, the association Matika.in is assisted by the so-called Cookies. You can find more detailed definition, types and purposes of their use by Matika.in in the Principles below.
PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- administration of user accounts (in particular the compliance of your request for the Service, the establishment of your account, the administration of your account and ensuring your access to the Service and its updates);
- contacting you to resolve issues related to your use of the Service or the Websites;
- sending information about the Service (confirmations, notifications, updates and support and administrative notices);
- sending business announcements, offers about products and services and events organized by Matika.in and doing other marketing activities;
- fulfillment of legal obligations by the association Matika.in;
- improving the quality of the provided Service and Websites.
One of the legal reasons for the processing of personal data is the granting of your consent to the processing of personal data in accordance with the provisions of Art. 6, par. 1., letter (a) Regulations. Matika.in asks you for your consent to the processing of your personal data when registering and logging in to the Websites.
You have the right to revoke the consent granted to the Matika.in association with the processing of your personal data at any time, by canceling the registration on the Websites. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before its withdrawal.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING TIME
We process personal data during registration.
After the retention period of personal data, we will delete personal data.
RIGHTS OF THE PERSON CONCERNED
As a data subject under the Regulation whose personal data are processed, you have the rights below, which you can execute at any time. It is about:
- the right to access your personal data (the right to obtain information on whether your data is being processed and, if so, the right to access it);
- the right to correct personal data (to request correction if you find that we are processing inaccurate or false data);
- the right to request an explanation (if you suspect that the processing of personal data violates the protection of your personal and private life or is processed in violation of the law);
- the right to restrict the processing of personal data (the right to request a temporary restriction on the processing of your personal data);
- the right to delete personal data (if your data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were processed);
- the right to object to the processing of personal data (Matika.in is obliged to prove that there is a serious legitimate reason for the processing of personal data which prevails over your interests or your rights and freedoms);
- the right to data portability (the right to request that your data be provided to a third party);
- the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time;
- the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated).
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS AND PUBLICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The account of each user of the Service is protected by a password of your choice. We recommend that you keep your password secret and not share it with third parties. Matika.in does not send e-mail messages to users of the Service that contain a request to enter a password in the e-mail. In case of a forgotten password, the user, at his/her request and to the e-mail address specified in the registration, will receive an e-mail containing a temporary password to access his/her account, where he will choose a new password.
We are not responsible for the misuse of the provided data, which occurred as a result of unauthorized access of a third party, or during the transmission of data within communication networks. The user acknowledges that the data and information provided on the Internet, e.g. within a discussion forum, chat or e-mail, may be misused by third parties. Therefore, be careful when providing your data via the Internet.
- Functional: These cookies are required for the basic operation of the Websites and are therefore always enabled; these include cookies that allow you to remember you while browsing our Website during a single visit. These cookies further help in security and in meeting the requirements set by law.
You can usually delete or reject cookies by following the instructions in the support file of your internet browser. However, if you delete cookies, you may not be able to make full use of all aspects of the Websites or the Service.