Your mission in this game is to successfully come to the end before Matthew does. On the way you have to solve various mathematical problems. Matthew starts and then you are changing order one by one.
- Matthew throws a dice and moves forward as many fields as it fell on the dice.
- If he ends up on the blue field, he is going to solve the mathematical task. When he solves it, he stays where he is. Otherwise he has to return back to the former place.
- If he ends up on the green field, he automatically moves forward through the ladder or slide. To avoid having to return to the original place, he has to solve the mathematical task.
- If he ends up on the red field, he will return back through the slide or ladder. In this case, he does not need to solve any task.
- Then it is your turn. You throw a dice and the game goes on as in Matthew's case.
- This is how you change until one of you arrives to the end as the winner.
I wish you good luck and let win the better of you.